LendFoundry respects your privacy and is committed to protect your confidential or personal data in compliance with this policy.
1. General Approach
- On this web portal (LendFoundry.com)
- In email, electronic messages and other text messages between you and this web portal. From the desktop and mobile applications you access through this site, which deliver committed non-browser based collaboration amongst you and this web portal.
This policy is not applicable to the information collected by:
- Us from offline modes or any other means, including all other 3rd party websites or any other entity managed by Company; or
- Any 3rd party (inclusive of our partners and sub-entities), including through any content or app (inclusive of advertising) that may have a connection to or be accessible from or on the web portal.
2. Information We Collect and The Ways We Collect It
We may collect different forms of information from/about our users, including:
- Personal information, such as name, email address, contact number or other identifiers to contact you online or offline; and
- Non-personal information that belongs to you but doesn’t identify you individually, such as organization, industry, geographic location and/or about the internet connection you are using, the device with which you access our site or solutions.
We may collect this information and data:
- Directly from your end when you supply it to us.
- Consequently, as you explore the site, apps or solutions. It may include IP addresses, practice details and other data collected via cookies, web beacons and other tracking modes.
- From 3rd parties, for instance, our business affiliates.
3. Information You Deliver to Us
The information that we collect from or on our web portal and apps may include:
- Information that you submit by using the forms on our web portal or apps, such as information provided during subscription time and posting content or requesting further services. We may also request you to submit information when you report an issue with our site or applications.
- If you request us to troubleshoot issues with the platform and allocate us permission to see your customers’ confidential data, we may be able to see such important data during the troubleshooting process. Your customers’ personal data will not be downloaded onto our internal systems, nor will we utilize our internal systems to process, save or transfer your consumers’ personal data.
- Your correspondence records, such as email addresses, if you contact us.
- Your answers to the questions asked in our surveys (for research purposes).
- Your search queries on our web portal.
You may also supply information to be publicly displayed or posted on the web portal, or delivered to other users of the web portal or 3rd parties. Your User Contributions are published on or delivered to others at your own risk. However, there are certain limitations restricting users access to certain pages, kindly be conscious that there is no perfect or impenetrable security measure. In addition to this, we don’t have the right to control the actions of other users of the site, with whom you may want to share your User Contributions. Thus, we cannot/do not make any promise that your User Contribution will not be accessed by other unauthorized users.
4. Information We Gain Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you browse through and interact with our web portal, we may take help of automatic data collection technologies to know certain non-personal data regarding your device, browsing actions and patterns, covering:
- In-depth information about your visits to our web portal, including location & traffic based data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you utilize & access on the web portal.
- Your computers & internet connection details, incorporating your Internet Protocol address, browser type and operating system.
By using these technologies, we may also collect data related to your online activities over time and across 3rd party web portals. Kindly contact email@example.com
for more information like how you can avoid behavioral tracking on this web portal and how we react to web browser signals and other mechanism that permit customers to opt for behavioral tracking. The technologies we utilize for this automatic data collection may incorporate:
- Cookies - A cookie is a small piece of data that a web portal that you browse, visit or use can retain locally on the hard drive of your personal computer or your mobile device. Generally, cookies cover all the information related to your activities on the Internet. You may activate an appropriate setting on your browser and decline to store browser cookies. Moreover, if you go for the activation of this setting, you may be incapable of accessing certain parts of our web portal. Unless you have activated your browser setting to decline cookies, our system will supply cookies whenever you direct your browser to our web portal. Flash Cookies – There are certain features of our web portal that may utilize local stored objects (referred as Flash Cookies) to retain and store data related to your preferences and navigation activities on our web portal.
- Web-Beacons – Our web pages and e-mails may incorporate some small electronic files (referred as web beacons) that enable us, for instance, to compute users who have visited those web pages or opened such e-mails.
We do not access personal data automatically, but we may match non-personal data with your personal data which is collected from other resources or that you supply to us.
5. We May Utilize Your Information:
- To present our web portal, its contents and functionality to you.
- To supply the information, products or services demanded by you.
- To accomplish any other motive for which you supply it.
- To comply with our obligations and execute our rights emerging through any contracts that go between you & us, incorporating billing and collection.
- To inform you about the changes to our web portal or solutions we offer or deliver.
- To enable you to take part in interactive features on our web portal.
- In other different ways we may explain when you deliver the information.
- For any other objective with your permission.
Besides, we may also utilize your personal data to inform you about our own goods and services that may interest you. If you do not want us to utilize your data in this way, kindly tick or untick the relevant box placed on the form on which we gather your data.
6. Disclosure of Your Information & Data
- To our affiliates and sub-entities.
- To contractors, 3rd parties and other service suppliers we utilize to keep our business up and who are associated with contractual obligations to confidentially retain personal data and utilize it only for the objectives for which we reveal it to them.
- To a purchaser or other heritor in a merger, divestiture, reorganization, redistribution, dismissal or other handover or sale of nearly or all of LendFoundry’s assets, based on a going concern or as part of bankruptcy or other likewise proceeding, in which personal data retained by LendFoundry about our site users comes under the assets transferred.
- To supply you information regarding products and services that may interest you.
- To accomplish the objective for which you supply it, or for any other objective revealed by us when you deliver the information.
- To 3rd parties ONLY IF: (i) we are in a need to do so by law, or to comply with any court order; (ii) On behalf of our sole discretion, we consider that disclosure is reasonably compulsory to keep safe from fraud, to defend the property or other authorities of us or other users or those of 3rd parties or the public at large; or (iii) we consider that you have misused the service or web portal or we consider you are breaching some applicable laws, rules or regulations. It incorporates interchanging information with other organizations for the intentions of credit risk reduction and fraud protection.
- In pursuance of your contribution in surveys, giveaways, competitions and other promotions for our general business and marketing objectives. Any data or information you supply in response to surveys will be administered by the terms of this policy. Moreover, if you provide information in response to our contests, giveaways and other promotions, it will be subjected to the terms of the promotion. You will be provided with a choice to consent to the use of your personal data during your Signup process for a contest, promotion or giveaway.
- To any 3rd party based on your permission. Please note that we do not disclose customer information to unaffiliated 3rd parties (parties outside LendFoundry corporate network) that may utilize your personal data to market their own products or services or may use for other promotional purposes.
07. Data Security We Provide
We have implemented a variety of appropriated security measures to keep your information secure and confidential. We also apply all reasonable efforts to maintain physical and information security management programs to safeguard your information against any loss, illegal usage, modification, unauthorized control and disclosure. Backed by robust & secured networks, LendFoundry employs strict access restrictions on your personal data and it is only accessible to a limited number of individuals who have exclusive access rights to reach such systems. Moreover, we utilize secure encryption technology to safeguard certain information categories.
9. Contact Information
or through an email at firstname.lastname@example.org