What are the best working capital loan options?
The best working capital loan options are:
- Short term loans: One of the most popular of all working capital loan options, these loans give business owners access to a lump sum amount for a period of 3 months to 1.5 years. Business owners then return the principal along with the interest at the end of the term.
- Merchant Cash Advances: MCA provides the small business owner a lump sum of cash in advance to help support their working capital requirement. The business then pays back the sum in the form of a pre-determined percentage of their daily credit and debit card sales.
- SBA Loans: SBA loans are the U.S. Small Business Administration-backed loans that offer small businesses capital injections to the tune of $5 million that help them in solving a variety of issues.
- Working capital LOC: Working capital Line of Credit (LOC) is a working capital funding model through which the creditor or funding partner gives the business access to a predetermined amount of funds that the business can use as and when they want.
- Factoring: Also known as invoice financing in this option, business owners can sell unpaid invoices for a fee and get cash in exchange. The fee they pay is for the lender to cover their risk of assuming these account receivables.
This article provides further detailed insights in Working Capital Loans